The reCAPTCHA Field allows you to add a captcha field to your form powered by the free reCAPTCHA service. reCAPTCHA helps to digitize books while protecting your forms from spam bots. It helps determine if the form is being submitted by a human or a scripted bot.
- Field Label
- Enter the label of the form field. This is the field title the user will see when filling out the form.
- Select the visual theme for the reCAPTCHA field the available options to better match your site design.
- Enter the description for the form field. This will be displayed to the user and provide some direction on how the field should be filled out or selected.
- Validation Message
- If you would like to override the default error validation for a field, enter it here. This message will be displayed if there is an error with this field when the user submits the form.
- Select the language you would like to use for the reCAPTCHA display from the available options.
- CSS Class Name
- Enter the CSS class name you would like to use in order to override the default styles for this field.
- Enable Conditional Logic
- Create rules to dynamically display or hide this field based on values from another field. Remember, to use conditional logic, you will need to create a drop down, checkbox or multiple choice field.
The reCAPTCHA field allows you to select from 4 available themes for the output. White, Red, Black Glass and Clean.