By clicking on the form name, form description or form settings link from the New Form or Edit Form screen, you will activate the form settings interface. The form settings interface consists of three tabs. Each tab consists of options and settings for the form.
- Enter the title of your form. (Ex. Contact Us)
- Enter a description for your form. This may be used for user instructions.
- Label Placement
- Select the label placement. Labels can be top aligned above a field, left aligned to the left of a field, or right aligned to the left of a field.
- Form Button
- You may select to either use a text based button or an image button. If you would like to use text for a button simply select Text and type in what you would like to appear as the button text. To use an image, select Image and enter the full path to the image you would like to use for the submit button.
- Enable Conditional Logic
- This feature allows you to create rules to dynamically display or hide the submit button based on values from another field. Remember, to use conditional logic you will need to create a drop down, checkbox or multiple choice field in the form.
- CSS Class Name
- Enter the CSS class name you would like to use in order to override the default styles for this form.
- Limit number of entries
- This feature allows you to limit the number of entries a form can receive. Once this limit has been met, users will no longer be able to submit new form entries. By turning this option on you will be able to enter the number of entries you want to limit the form to, and a message that is displayed once this limit has been reached.
- Schedule form
- This feature allows you to schedule the form. By turning this option on you will be presented with a Start Date and End Date field. You enter a date range to limit the form so that it is only available during these dates. You can also configure a message that is displayed to the user if the form is expired.
- Enable anti-spam honeypot
- Checking this option will enable the honeypot spam protection technique, which is an alternative to the reCAPTCHA field. Once activiated, the honeypot spam protection technique will function automatically and will not require any user interaction.
- Enable animation
- Checking this option will enable a sliding animation when displaying/hiding conditional logic fields. By default, the displaying/hiding of conditional logic fields has no animation; the fields are displayed/hidden instantly.
You may select to use a standard text confirmation, redirect to a page or redirect to another URL after the form has been submitted. If you choose to redirect to another URL you can also pass data from the form to the URL as part of the confirmation redirect.
- Confirmation Text
- Confirmation Page
- Confirmation Redirect