The Campaign Monitor Add-On requires a valid Business or Developer License to receive access to automatic upgrades and documentation.
Installing The Campaign Monitor Add-On
- Download the add-on plugin from the Add-Ons download page.
- Upload the plugin folder and files via FTP to your wp-content/plugins folder OR upload the plugin zip file via the "Add New" plugin menu in WordPress.
- Activate the "Gravity Forms Campaign Monitor Add-On" plugin you just uploaded.
Setup The Campaign Monitor Add-On
Now that the Campaign Monitor Add-On is installed and active you will need to enter your API key to integrate with Campaign Monitor. The Campaign Monitor Add-On adds a new link to the “Settings” menu under “Forms”. Go to the “Settings” page and click on the “Campaign Monitor” link.
On the Campaign Monitor Settings page you will need to enter a valid API key. If you do not have a Campaign Monitor account you may sign up for one here. You can find your Campaign Monitor API key on the Account Settings page within the Campaign Monitor dashboard.
If you have entered a valid API key you may then proceed to setup your Campaign Monitor feeds.
Setup Campaign Monitor Feeds
Your Campaign Monitor Feeds allow you to integrate a form with your Campaign Monitor account to feed user information in real time when a form is submitted. This allows you to automatically add subscribers to your mailing list when a form is submitted.
- Click on the Campaign Monitor navigation item on the Forms menu.
- Click on the “Add New” button to add a new Campaign Monitor Feed.
- Select the Campaign Monitor client you would like to feed data to. This step is optional and will depend on your specific Campaign Monitor account setup.
- Select the Campaign Monitor list you would like to feed data to.
- Select the Form you would like to feed data from.
- Map the Campaign Monitor Custom Fields to your available Form Fields. This tells Gravity Forms which form fields should populate your Campaign Monitor data.
- Enable an opt-in condition. The opt-in condition is a conditional statement that requires a check box, radio button, or drop down selection to determine if the data should be sent to Campaign Monitor.
- Select available Campaign Monitor options. The only option currently available is “Resubscribe” which will resubscribe a user even if they have previously opted out of your mailing list.
- Save Feed
Now that you have setup a Campaign Monitor feed, when the form you selected is submitted it will automatically send the data you have selected to the Campaign Monitor List you have setup to receive data.