Walk-throughs & Tutorials
You can do a lot with Gravity Forms pricing fields. Learn how to do even more using some of the pricing field hooks! This walk-through will show you how to calculate and add tax to your entry total.
Get detailed instructions on how to use the gform_validation hook to add custom validation functionality to your Gravity Forms.
You've seen the "Allow field to be populated dynamically" checkbox towards the bottom of most Gravity Form field's advanced properties tab... but are you brave enough to click it?
Learn how to dynamically populate the post author's email based on the post a Gravity Form is displayed in.
Learn how to dynamically populate a drop down field!
Helpful Snippets and Forum Topics
- Delete Entry Data After Post Submission
- Setting Tabindex + Options
- Pre-populate Any User Meta
- Custom Validation for Set of Zipcodes
- Unique ID
- Custom Taxonomies Are Our Friends
- Strip HTTP/WWW from Website Field Token
- Pre-populate Based on Page/Post ID
- Add Sub-pages to Gravity Forms Admin Nav
- Conditional Fields Based on Whether the User is Logged In
- Using Checkboxes for Post Custom Fields
- Changing a field to be read-only
- Populate a Form with Data from an Existing Lead
- Conditional Notifications
- Add a Setup Fee to a Subscription with PayPal