The PayPal Add-on provides an assortment of hooks, filters, and capabilities that can be used to modify the default functionality or extend it.
Hooks and Filters
Following is a list of available hooks and filters.
The following hooks are fired when a Gravity Form with an attached PayPal feed is submitted.
- Use this filter to modify the query string that will be sent to PayPal
- Use this filter to modify the URL that will be sent to PayPal. This is the full URL, including the query string
Settings / Feed Configuration
The following hooks are fired within the PayPal Add-on's settings page and the feed configuration page and allow you to add new or modify existing settings and configuration meta.
- This hook is used add individual options to the PayPal feed.
- This hook is used to add groups of options to the PayPal feed.
- This filter allows custom configuration options to be saved to the PayPal feed.
- This filter allows custom configuration options to be validated.
- This filter is used to cancel to IPN processing.
- This filter allows the invoice number, sent to PayPal, to be changed.
- This hook runs when a PayPal transaction is completed successfully.
- This hook fires after the PayPal IPN has returned a response.
- This hook fires when a PayPal subscription is canceled.
- This hook fires after any entries payment status has been updated.
The User Registration Add-on introduces some new capabilities to the WordPress Role system. For more information, check out the Role Management page.