PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

3.5 Upgrade Now Showing Forms

1. I updated my wordpress to 3.5 and updated gravity forms to 1.6.10 and now all of my forms are not showing up.

I tried searching for something and came across the troubleshooting options to activate a different theme, deactivate all plugins etc. and they are still not working.

I found one older post where it said a javascript was not showing the forms but I do not know if this is the problem. Can you please advise? We have a lot of forms that are filled out daily that can't be done right now.

Posted 11 years ago on Tuesday December 11, 2012 | Permalink
  2. David Peralty

I have contacted our developers about this. WordPress 3.5 came out just a few hours ago, and we are still testing against every possibility in terms of potential problems. Can you link to your site? And the issue you see is even using the WordPress 2011 theme with no other plugins active?

3. Hi David,

the link to our site is frankelinsurance.com

I have created a new page and a new form and tested it and it shows up. Apparently it's an indexing issue?
    I am going to try to go into an existing page and remove the form, save it, and then add it again to see if it resolves it.

4. David Peralty

Are you running a caching plugin that might be creating an issue?

5. It appears that some forms are affected and some are not. If you want to contact me directly for log in information, email me at emoody@filmins.com and I'll get you the information.

Some of the forms are working correctly with no changes. New forms added to new or old pages are working correctly, but a couple of the forms that we use daily are not showing up, primarily the following:

https://frankelinsurance.com/online-applications/entertainment-insurance-application/short-term-production-insurance-application/

https://frankelinsurance.com/online-applications/entertainment-insurance-application/special-event-insurance-application/

6. These are the only plug ins that we have:

================Active Plug Ins================
    Gravity Forms
    Settings | Deactivate | Edit
    Easily create web forms and manage form entries within the WordPress admin.
    Version 1.6.10 | By rocketgenius | Visit plugin site

Gravity Forms PayPal Payments Pro Add-On
    Deactivate | Edit
    Integrates Gravity Forms with PayPal Payments Pro, enabling end users to purchase goods and services through Gravity Forms.
    Version 1.0.beta4 | By rocketgenius | Visit plugin site

Gravity Forms Signature Add-On
    Deactivate | Edit
    Creates a Gravity Forms signature field that allows users to sign online using a mouse or stylus.
    Version 1.2 | By Rocketgenius | Visit plugin site

Gravity Forms Toolbar
    Settings | Deactivate | Edit
    This plugin adds useful admin links and resources for Gravity Forms to the WordPress Toolbar / Admin Bar.
    Version 1.5.0 | By David Decker - DECKERWEB / Milan Petrovic - Dev4Press | Visit plugin site | FAQ | Support | Translations | Donate

================Inactive Plug Ins================
    Hello Dolly
    Activate | Edit | Delete
    This is not just a plugin, it symbolizes the hope and enthusiasm of an entire generation summed up in two words sung most famously by Louis Armstrong: Hello, Dolly. When activated you will randomly see a lyric from Hello, Dolly in the upper right of your admin screen on every page.

Version 1.6 | By Matt Mullenweg | Visit plugin site
    Select Jetpack by WordPress.com
    Jetpack by WordPress.com
    Activate | Edit | Delete
    Bring the power of the WordPress.com cloud to your self-hosted WordPress. Jetpack enables you to connect your blog to a WordPress.com account to use the powerful features normally only available to WordPress.com users.
    Version 1.9.2 | By Automattic | Visit plugin site

7. David Peralty

And the only thing you've done recently is upgrade WordPress? Did you move hosts at all?

8. I am uploading the version that you sent. No host changes, no other upgrades. The site is very simple, just for online forms and payment submissions.

9. The updated version that you emailed me has resolved the problem. Thank you for your prompt support.

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.