PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Add a form that UPDATES an EXISITING entry of another form (based on username)

1. We have a website that collects user registrations using a Gravity Form and the User Registration Module. This form writes its data to the default "Entries" section of Gravity Form and also creates a new user and populates some user_meta fields.

We need two things:

(1) When an admin updates a form entry in the administration area, the associated user_meta data should also get updated.

(2) We need to expose a second form to the member that will allow them to update "their" gravity form entry -- so I suspect a form will have to be prepopulated and onsubmission, you will have to write to back to that particular entry.

I need to make this happen ASAP. For someone with a lot of experience in Gravity Forms, this should be fairly straightfoward. I will need to know costs, timelines, and some way to verify your skill level and experience in Gravity Forms.

Thanks!

Contact dev@octoberblue.com

Posted 11 years ago on Monday January 7, 2013 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.