PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Authorize.net addon and API's

1. amydpnw

I have a client that cannot use PayPal. I'm considering steering them to Authorize.net when the addon releases.

For payment, all they need is a 'pay now' option for a single service that processes the payment and returns the buyer back to the form response.

I've read that the API method targeted for Authorize.net is AIM. Will that be the only option?

Otherwise, I have all of the API info for their current payment processor (CyberSource) for the hosted payment option. Has anyone been successful in getting GF working in a similar fashion?

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday January 26, 2012 | Permalink
  2. amydpnw

Okay, I'm down to not being able to use PayPal nor Authorize.net for this client.

What I have is a complex form that selects a service with a corresponding price that gets submitted as a reservation. Also on the form is an option to pay for the service after submitting the reservation.

I understand that I can use the gform_after_submission hook. Is there any way to make that conditional based on the option for payment in the form?

If triggered, then I should be able to pass the needed data from the entry into an external php file that hooks to the payment processor.

Has anyone done this or have any examples?

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday January 26, 2012 | Permalink
  3. amydpnw

I figured out how to get it to work with CyberSource. The only way I could get it to work with their processing script was to redirct to a non-Wordpress confirmation php file passing the needed data in a query string as hidden fields. Not very elegant but it works.

Posted 12 years ago on Friday January 27, 2012 | Permalink
  4. That's a perfectly valid solution. Glad you were able to make it work.

Posted 12 years ago on Monday January 30, 2012 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.