PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Authorize.net provider that provides pci compliance

1. John

We want simple form where client enters name, purchase order number and cost of custom price quote. (John, order #223, $1565.00) then when submitted jumps over to payment gateway/authorize.net secure site so we don't have to set-up SSL, dedicated ip on web host.

I see this company: http://www.mijireh.com does all the processing. And I read that the GF authorize.net plugin does not store the credit card info and all we need is SSL.

Does anyone know of a payment gateway provider that has authorize.net and already has this option like Mijreh secure processing area? Or am I just complicating the matter and all we need to use is the authorize.net API & GF plugin?

http://www.gravityhelp.com/forums/topic/authorizenet-and-pci-compliance

Thoughts? Thanks,
    John

Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday October 3, 2012 | Permalink
  2. You are complicating the matter. With the Authorize.net add-on, and Authorize.net account and and SSL cert, you have everything you need. If you want to use a hosted solution like mijireh, you do not need an SSL certificate or the Authorize.net add-on. PayPal offers a similar solution, and if you use our PayPal Payments Standard, you would have an equivalent solution, but using a different provider.

3. John

Thanks, I thought I was confused. After reading the GF documentation for authorize.net I understand now that credit cards info is not stored on site and sent through authorize.net api -we are relieved. And already have SSL on site so that's done.

Yes I should have read documentation more closely :)
    Thanks for the reply and support. Love GF.
    John

4. You're welcome. Good luck to you.

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.