PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Authorize.net works but with an apparent error

1. Hi, Love your plugin. It's just what we needed.

OK, signed up for an Authorize.net test account, set up the form, tested it...

The transaction goes through and even gets sent to my sandbox developer account... email gets sent to me, and I'm taken to the thank you page but on the top it throws this error.

Warning: nl2br() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/mysite/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/common.php on line 3859

It also throws that same error when I look at the "entries" page in the form submission area from the WP backend.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thank you.

Posted 12 years ago on Friday March 2, 2012 | Permalink
  2. Hi, sgrosse,

Glad you like it. Always good to hear positive feedback. :)

The message you are seeing isn't actually an Error, but a Warning. The code should still work correctly. Warnings like this usually only show when you have debugging turned on or are using a debug plugin. When users report notices like this, we often work them into a future release when we can reproduce them. This is actually coming from Gravity Forms and we will see about fixing this notice. It would help me reproduce the issue if you could send me an export of your form that is showing the message. You can email that to me at dana@rocketgenius.com.

Thanks for reporting this.

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday March 8, 2012 | Permalink
  3. Thanks for the files. I am able to reproduce the issue. We will add this to our to-do list.

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday March 8, 2012 | Permalink
  4. Just a note. The notices have been fixed and should be in the next public release of Gravity Forms.

Posted 12 years ago on Friday March 9, 2012 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.