PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Buying Gravity forms with a credit card

1. Hi,

I am interested in buying the business license of Gravity Forms. Looking at the Pricing and Purchase page http://www.gravityforms.com/purchase-gravity-forms/ I see there is an option to pay with a credit card.
    "
    What types of payment do you accept?
    Currently we accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express & PayPal. We only accept payments online so we will not be able to accept a purchase order, take a check or take any orders over the phone.
    "
    However, when I click on Buy it now, I only see an option to pay with PayPal.
    I am interested to pay with a credit card.
    Can you please help me out?

Many thanks,
    Yohay.

Posted 10 years ago on Wednesday July 10, 2013 | Permalink
  2. Richard Vav
    Administrator

Hi Yohay,

If you click the 'Checkout with PayPal' button you are taken to a PayPal page which gives you an option to pay with your PayPal account or below that you should see the pay using your debit or credit card option is already selected.

Regards,
    Richard

3. Thanks Richard!
    It worked like a charm.

4. Richard Vav
    Administrator

You're welcome.

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.