PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Calendar (Datepicker) not showing correctly

1. I get a partial dropdown but no calendar. There are arrows and I can select year and month but not the date.
    http://paradise.socialmediaambassador.com/rental-inquiry-form/

Thank you.

Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday February 13, 2013 | Permalink
  2. It looks like your theme is including a custom jquery-ui stylesheet that is hiding the table. See this Screenshot

You would either need to edit/update that to not hide the styles or overwrite them with your own CSS rules to override the theme.

3. That's above my ability at the moment. Is there a simple override that would fix this one instance?

4. Drop this into your theme's stylesheet, it's not complete - but will show the dates at least and should get you by:

[css]
    table.ui-datepicker {
    display: block;
    }

You could always reach out to the theme creator and ask them if that chunk of CSS is even needed in that stylesheet they are including. It might not be and they might be able to update the theme and remove it, but they would know why they chose to include that.

5. That worked! Thank you. I did reach out to the developer but they aren't as quick to respond. I really appreciate your help.

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.