PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Can't add fields when the Authorize.NET add-on is enabled

1. alindgren

Just installed Gravity Forms and started to build out my first form. I was able to add and edit several fields but then I installed the Authorize.NET add on and it stopped working. I can Edit fields and preview the form and save updates, but I can't add fields. I get the following Javascript error in the console of Chrome:

Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token < tw-sack.js:1
    runResponse tw-sack.js:1
    xmlhttp.onreadystatechange

If I deactivate the Authorize.NET add on, I can add fields again.

Posted 11 years ago on Tuesday December 18, 2012 | Permalink
  2. alindgren

In firefox it gives the following error (in the console):

[22:17:32.530] SyntaxError: missing ; before statement @ http://www.sitename.com/wp-includes/js/tw-sack.js?ver=1.6.1:2

3. alindgren

I figured it out :)

The problem was a memory issue. I found this out by switching tw-sack.js to the dev version which showed the problem was around line 119 and then adding an alert with the value that was returned by the AJAX call. The value being returned by the AJAX call was "
    <b>Fatal error</b>: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1966080 bytes) in <b>/data/16/2/110/10/2762988/user/3037651/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/form_detail.php</b> on line <b>2267</b>
    " Since it was running eval on that, I got the javascript error.

I fixed it by upping the PHP memory in my wp-config.php file.

4. Thank you for posting your findings.