PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Can't get user registration to work

1. summitkreative

I am working on the following site: http://www.primeorlandoland.com/

This is the first time I am using the user registration module, and I can't seem to get it to work. The form fills out fine, but the user does not get added to the user section of the site. I noticed a string about someone with the same issue who disabled Aksimet. I disabled it, but it still doesn't work.

Using the latest version of WP, Gravity Forms, and User Registration module, on a fresh WP install.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Posted 12 years ago on Monday January 23, 2012 | Permalink
  2. Hi summitkreative,

I'm assuming you have configured a User Registration feed for the form in question? Are you using a registration condition?

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday January 25, 2012 | Permalink
  3. wildernessawareness

I had the same issue. Double-checked the User Registration feed and I did indeed have a registration condition. It was a single checkbox that specified an agreement to my site's Terms of Service. When I could set that condition, when the settings page reloaded, the condition label would be gone. I got registration to eventually work by giving the checkbox field in the form a value (just used the number 1) - after that, the feed seemed to save properly.

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday January 26, 2012 | Permalink