PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Capsule CRM & Gravity Forms: Do they work together?

1. Hi there:

I am considering purchasing Gravity but want to know if it easily integrates with CapsuleCRM. I've searched the forums and "found" a discussion asking for help with integrating the two, but that thread is only viewable to actual customers. So, I am left wondering if a non-developer can make it work. I want people to fill out a form on a website, hit submit to receive a free download while their info is entered into Capsule. Possible?

Cheers,
    Lauren

Posted 12 years ago on Saturday June 11, 2011 | Permalink
  2. Hi StickleChick,

This may be a challenge for a non-developer but it is definitely not impossible. The basic concept is to use the gform_post_submission hook to pass the submitted data to CapsuleCRM.

Posted 12 years ago on Saturday June 11, 2011 | Permalink
  3. Please vote on this feature here: https://capsule.uservoice.com/forums/5384-general/suggestions/2506502-gravity-forms-integration?ref=title

Posted 12 years ago on Monday March 5, 2012 | Permalink
  4. Justin, I posted this in another thread, as well on the Capsule Forum:

I was looking to do this too, and there was not much help out there. I ended up hiring a programmer to write a custom plugin for me, and then I had him make a second one that would be released on wordpress.org. The one he built for me would add the contact, take the lead and turn it into an opportunity and also assign a task. This free release, I am not sure which features he kept, but it would be a pretty good start.

You need the full version of gravity, but I think it works w/ the free version of CapsuleCRM.

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/gravity-forms-capsulecrm-add-on/

Posted 12 years ago on Saturday April 7, 2012 | Permalink