PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

conditional logic to cc form to submitter

1. I would like to give users the option to receive a copy of the form that they submit. How might I add a checkbox field which, if checked, would send a copy of the form to the user. If not, no cc.

I understand that this option is available at the form level via the Notifications menu > Enable Email Notification to Users. I am interested in the option that would give the submitter of the form such option.

Thanks!

Posted 13 years ago on Friday March 25, 2011 | Permalink
  2. Currently Notifications are not conditional. They either send, or they don't. We do plan on enhancing this functionality in a future release with more advanced Notification capabilities. But until the, there is no option to optionally send the User Notification. It's either on or off.

Posted 13 years ago on Friday March 25, 2011 | Permalink
  3. I second a need for this. Right now I can do it with hooks but it would be great to do it though an advanced field.

Posted 12 years ago on Monday December 12, 2011 | Permalink