PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Conditional Logic to Display Results

1. Hi, Is there a way to use conditional logic to display the information that is entered into the form as soon as the form is submitted?

I'm looking for something similar to a poll, but I would need to display results from multiple choice questions and information entered into comment fields.

Thanks.

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday August 10, 2011 | Permalink
  2. So, on your confirmation screen, you just want to show some of the data that was submitted?

If that's the case, you don't need conditional logic at all. Conditional logic is for showing/hiding parts of the form based on a choice made by the visitor. So, if you had a question like "Do you prefer to beach view or pool view", you could use conditional logic to show beach view rooms if they selected "beach" and pool view rooms if they selected "pool". The conditional logic is for the display of the form.

What you want to accomplish is possible. I can point you to some specific support topics that discuss it, but they would only be accessible after you've purchased the plugin and have access to the forums.

3. Great! Yes, after someone takes the survey, I want to show 10 voted yes and 5 voted no and a listing of the comments that were left. I have purchased the plugin for one site already, and registered on the forums, but the license key is not displaying in my profile for some reason, so I don't have access to the other forums. I've written support to get that fixed. Once I have access, should I re-post the question in another forum?

4. The issue with the license and forum registration is probably due to not using the same email address (i.e. the address you use here has to be the same address you used to purchase the license.) I'm certain you'll get a response from your support inquiry.

You can change your email here to match the one that was used with the PayPal purchase:
    http://www.gravityhelp.com/forums/profile/krisschcom

Then you should have the proper access.

Regarding your usage, yes, please start a new topic in the support forums as we try not to handle support in the pre-sales forum.

Congratulations and thanks for purchasing Gravity Forms!

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.