PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Conditional Logic to send emails

1. Hi. I have a form and i would like to have it go to different recipients based on choices in one section of the form. The technology question asks for item 1, item 2, and item 3. If they choose item 1, i'd like to have the form go to two email recipients. If they choose item 2, the form should go to two different email recipients. Item 3 to two different emails, etc.

Is there a way to do that with conditional logic?

Thanks.

Kris

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday April 11, 2012 | Permalink
  2. Hey Kris, you would do this with the routing option in the form notifications area.

http://www.gravityhelp.com/documentation/page/Notifications

3. Hi Rob,

I can see from there how to send the email to multiple recipients. But I'm still not clear on this. All emails should go to one person, no matter what their choice, but choice 1 should be copied to one recipient, while the email for choice 2 is copied to another recipient, different from the first. So the form goes to different people based on their responses.

Thanks for your help.
    Kris

4. Nevermind, I did figure it out.

Thanks!!!

5. Right on Kris, glad to help out!

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.