PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Conditional Product Options

1. jk18

I am looking for a solution to a problem and it seems like your product may be that solution. the only place that I've seen what I am looking to do is on the website at http://www.weathertech.com/. When you press the start here button, it asks by vehicle or by product. While I'm not in auto parts, I would like to replicate what they are doing with the vehicle options. Once you select everything, it only shows the products that are available for that specific car.

Any idea if your product would work for this? Thanks for letting me know...

Posted 11 years ago on Tuesday May 8, 2012 | Permalink
  2. David Peralty

It might be time consuming to set up all the conditional logic for this, but it is possible. Conditional logic basically lets you say "if some other field has this value, then show this field". You could have a bunch of hidden drop downs that only show when certain items in other drop downs are selected.

Posted 11 years ago on Tuesday May 8, 2012 | Permalink