PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Connecting registration drop down option to group selection

1. In my gravity registration form I have a drop down item that sets the user's status (for example, freshman, sophomore, etc.). I'd like this status to be associated with my mailchimp groups so that when a particular status is selected from the drop down menu it tells the mailchimp add on to assign this user to that particular group

Any ideas on how to do this?

Posted 11 years ago on Tuesday July 10, 2012 | Permalink
  2. Create your groups and subgroups first on mailchimp. Then create a form with all the matching fields. Once you have that install the Mailchimp add-on and link the form you just created to the Mailchimp list that you have. Those settings should look something like this: http://www.webpagescreenshot.info/img/452731-711201212504PM (ignore the red arrows as I'm trying to report the bugs for copied fields)

Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday July 11, 2012 | Permalink
  3. thanks!!!! you answered my question!!!

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday July 12, 2012 | Permalink
  4. no prob, glad to be of help. :)

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday July 12, 2012 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.