PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Data display

1. Hi,

Before purchasing your add-on. I would like do know if its possible for me to display the form data on a page that is publicly visible?

I want to collect a number of sales, and afterwards I would like to display those sales on a public page for all to see.

Is this possible?

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday November 9, 2011 | Permalink
  2. All captured data can be displayed. There are not a lot of public functions to do this, but it's possible. I've done this a couple different ways.

Can you explain exactly what you want to do? I can give you a better answer with more details. Thank you.

3. Hi,

thanks. Something like this: I want to be able to display all entries in my form on a public page. This is pretty easy, but I would like to group each entry by the Email field (which i have made unique) and after that show the number of entries of that particular user.

I.e User X has submitted the form 5 times. So he would be displayed like so: Firstname, Organisation (5) and so on…

4. What will be in each of the entries?

Also, there is a 3rd party add-on available at the WordPress.org repository, not created by Gravity Forms, which might help you.

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/gravity-forms-addons/
    That might be overkill for you though.

There is a way to do what you want, but it will all depend on exactly what you want to display, and how you want to display it.