PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Date and Time fields

1. I am creating a 'Appointment Request' form and was wondering if there is a way to get a Time field on the form? You have the date, which is great. Just need the time.

Thanks

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday July 19, 2012 | Permalink
  2. David Peralty

There is a time field option in under advanced fields. That should give you what you need.

3. oh I didn't even see it. lol.

Thanks!

4. David Peralty

No problem. Have a great night.

5. Using Elegant Themes and when I load a form to a page, the calendar icon for the calendar does not appear or the choose day button. please advise.

6. David Peralty

Can you link to your form please, so we can see what is happening?

7. When you get to this page, scroll to the bottom and choose any of the last 5 date fields which are date pickers. All others on the form are just date fields.
    http://directmailmarketingautomotive.com/new-order/
    joymercer@gmail.com also copy jim@clubsymple.com
    Thanks!

Posted 11 years ago on Friday July 20, 2012 | Permalink
  8. The datepicker.js and ui.datepicker.js scripts are both present, which is good. Does the date picker show up correctly for the date fields when you view this form in the form preview? If so, you might have a plugin or theme conflict and have to test for this http://rkt.gs/testing

Posted 11 years ago on Friday July 20, 2012 | Permalink