PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Date Picker Restriction Dates

1. Good afternoon,

I have seen and tried implementing the date range restrictions as advertised in the forum, however they are not working. I am using a Gravity Form to call in a date picker and wish to restrict the date choice to only allow the date 48 ahead and beyond to be allowed to be chosen. I have been told because i am using a wordpress site the previous forum chats will not work. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thank you

Posted 11 years ago on Monday February 4, 2013 | Permalink
  2. I should add i also have multiple Date pickers and would like the same effect on all of them. They are located on multiple pages as well as additional conditional drop down fields.

3. David Peralty

Can you please link to your form where you've attempted to implement any of those restrictions?

4. http://tts.britwebtest.co.uk/bangkok-airport-taxis/

5. I am using this script at the moment in my header with no prevail. Any ideas of how I can get this working?

[js]
    <script>
    jQuery.noConflict();
    jQuery(document).ready(function($) {
    $( "#datepicker" ).datepicker({ minDate: '+2', gotoCurrent: true, prevText: '', showOn: 'both', buttonImage: '/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/images/calendar.png', buttonImageOnly: true });
    });
    </script>
    Posted 11 years ago on Tuesday February 5, 2013 | Permalink
  6. Good morning David, no worries I have just solved the issue! I used the above script in the header but I was incorrectly targeting all date pickers, so instead i targeted each one and it is working perfectly!

Thank you for the help, so relieved to get this fixed. :)

7. David Peralty

Glad you got it sorted out. All my best!

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.