PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Developing site that will be moved

1. jnorberg

New to Gravity Forms...I was looking at purchasing Gravity Forms for a project I am working on that will be changing it's URL soon. How easy or what would the process look like to move a site with Gravity forms?

Thanks

Posted 13 years ago on Wednesday September 22, 2010 | Permalink
  2. If you are moving the entire site then it is a simple process. You would move your entire WordPress database and site files. You could use a plugin like BackupBuddy to back it up, and then restore it at the new location.

You can also import/export forms with Gravity Forms. So you could move the forms that way also if the site already exists on the production server.

Posted 13 years ago on Wednesday September 22, 2010 | Permalink
  3. WyattK

Hi, I recently moved my wordpress website to a new domain on a new server (GoDaddy). The forms will now never submit. Even when all fields are correct. Any remedy? Or is it GoDaddy to blame? Thank you. This is rather an urgent question so any help quick would be amazing.

T

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday December 20, 2011 | Permalink
  4. WyattK

Update: Okay so the issue I mentioned is isolated to the one form we have in a widget on the sidebar. All other forms on dedicated pages and in a post via shortcode are working properly. Any idea why this only happens in the widget form? Thank you.

5. WyattK, can you please start a new topic in the support forums, rather than pre-purchase forum, with a link to your site, and we will check it out for you. Thanks.

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.