PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Different notifications from same form

1. Is it possible to have different notifications, in different formats, to different destinations for a single form? Working on an automotive website and would like to have XML formatted data go to one destination, and an HTML-type notification go to some recipients when a customer fills out a contact form.
    If this can be done I think Gravity Forms will be our solution
    Regards

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday December 22, 2011 | Permalink
  2. Gravity Forms currently only supports 2 email notifications. An Admin Notification and a User Notification. The notifications can use plain text or HTML, however those are the only 2 notifications supports out of the box.

If you needed to send additional emails you would have to do so as a customization by writing some custom PHP to send an email when the form is submitted.

The ability to create more notifications for a form and control who they are sent to and what their content is based on form field selections is a feature we will be adding next year.

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday December 22, 2011 | Permalink
  3. In the email notification to the administrator field, you can include multiple email addresses separated by a comma, right?

Oops - never mind - I see the answer here: http://www.gravityhelp.com/forums/topic/notification-to-administrator

"The field will accept multiple email addresses, separated by a comma, with no space. Try that and see if that works for you. It should. The BCC field works the same way."

That's what I wanted to make sure of!

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday January 12, 2012 | Permalink
  4. Great, thanks for posting that you found your answer.

Posted 12 years ago on Saturday January 14, 2012 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.