PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Do I have to buy the $199 Developer's License to use GF's with MailChimp?

1. Can I buy a single site license and purchase the MailChimp add-on separately, or must I buy the Developer's License in order to use Gravity Forms with MailChimp?

Posted 13 years ago on Thursday October 14, 2010 | Permalink
  2. Currently the add-ons are only available to developer license holders. However, we will be opening the add-ons up for individual purchase sometime in the near future, when version 1.5 is released with the new PayPal add-on.

3. Thanks for the info, Kevin!

4. Kevin,

All do respect but you've been saying that individual add-on purchases would be available soon for many months.
    What does sometime in the near future mean???

Posted 13 years ago on Monday November 8, 2010 | Permalink
  5. We hadn't originally decided when we would make the add-ons available individually so all I could say before was "sometime soon".

When version 1.5 launches in the next couple of weeks, the add-ons will be available for individual purchase to those with single or multi-site licenses.

6. Hello everyone,

I purchased the developers lic over the weekend.....everything looks good so...am I missing something ..... I don't have access to any of the add-ons, parts of the forum, and anything else that goes along with owning the DL.....am I missing something?

7. You need to register on the forums with the SAME EMAIL ADDRESS you used when you purchased the plugin via PayPal. That's the only way our system knows to give you the proper permissions to download files, view member content, etc.

Once you've done that, you should have access to everything.

8. ugh....does that mean I have to default this profile...or can I just swap out email addresses

Posted 13 years ago on Tuesday November 9, 2010 | Permalink
  9. You should be able to just update your email address. If you have any issues with that, let me know and I will update it for you.

10. perfect....thanks.....it worked.....btw....I really love the forms....saving me tons of time