PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Duplicating Forms Across Multiple Installations

1. wanderinghermit

I'm needing to create and write the same form across, is there a painless way to duplicate a form or do an export/import of a Gravity form to multiple WP installs?

Posted 14 years ago on Sunday August 30, 2009 | Permalink
  2. In Version 1.0 there is no export/import tool for duplicating forms. We plan on adding this functionality in the future.

3. wanderinghermit

Thanks for the lightening fast response. Look forward to seeing that functionality. Thnx.

4. <pseudo hijack> It would be awesome if we could create universal forms in WPMU installs that could be reused across blogs. </end hijack>

Posted 14 years ago on Tuesday September 1, 2009 | Permalink
  5. RichardBest

Hi Guys

Just wondering whether the ability to export forms/duplicate forms across domains is on the radar for the next release by any chance? Can't wait to see that feature make it to the plugin.

Cheers
    Richard

Posted 14 years ago on Sunday December 6, 2009 | Permalink
  6. It looks like import/export form functionality should make the next major release. I'm not sure exactly when that will be, but it's coming pretty soon.

7. RichardBest

Cool. Great news. Thanks Kevin.

8. Any more word on if this function will be available? It would really save a lot of time not to have to recreate the same form across multiple sites.

Posted 13 years ago on Sunday November 21, 2010 | Permalink
  9. Import/export functionality was added back in version 1.3.13. You can access the export page from the forms panel in the left sidebar.

screenshot

10. I see it now. I thought that was only for export of form entries. Thanks!