PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Email Routing selections not saving

1. I am seeing a problem with my forms where all we have is a basic contact form here. One of the fields is a "Category" drop down. In that field we have 5 choices. The selection is required. We go to the routing section and when we setup the 5 fields, the top one always reverts to a field we did not choose. One of the fields we cannot seem to stick to an email address. Email addresses are all "name@company.com" Fields are standard "Word Word" where we have a simple space there. Please advise, we are running current versions of both GF and WP.

Posted 11 years ago on Monday April 30, 2012 | Permalink
  2. David Peralty

Hi there, can you send me an admin login referencing this post and I'll take a look and see what I can do to help? My e-mail address is peralty@rocketgenius.com

Posted 11 years ago on Monday April 30, 2012 | Permalink
  3. The information requested has been sent David. Please let me know ifyou require more.

Posted 11 years ago on Tuesday May 1, 2012 | Permalink
  4. Could I receive an update on this support question>?

Posted 11 years ago on Tuesday May 1, 2012 | Permalink
  5. This issue has been resolved and the solution is in the thread here:

http://www.gravityhelp.com/forums/topic/email-routing-not-working-1?replies=5#post-59452

Posted 11 years ago on Friday May 18, 2012 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.