PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Entry list filters not persisting across pages

1. When I sort a list of entries by "Starred", or "Unread" and the results contain multiple pages of entries, clicking the next (">>") or page number button clears the sort and takes me to the next page of ALL entries.

Is this a known issue, or am I doing something wrong?

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday January 19, 2012 | Permalink
  2. Thank you for reporting this. I will bring it to the attention of the developers and have one of them address this for you.

I do know the paging functions for the entries view has been revamped in the upcoming version, likely 1.6.3, so it's possible this issue has already been resolved.

Posted 12 years ago on Friday January 20, 2012 | Permalink
  3. That is not a known issue. Which version of Gravity Forms are you currently running? I have tested this on my latest development build and it seems to be working OK. We are close to releasing 1.6.3 beta, so if this is not a critical issue for you, I would ask you to wait for that version. If that is something you can't live with, I will be glad to take a closer look.

Posted 12 years ago on Friday January 20, 2012 | Permalink
  4. We are having the same issue as Phil above. It's certainly a critical issue for us as we have hundreds of entries we need to cull down for our contest.

Running version 1.6.2.1.1 and WP 3.3.1

Posted 12 years ago on Friday February 3, 2012 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.