PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Feature request: Remove from checklist on submission

1. tonyallsopp

I currently use Formstack as a very basic ad space reservation system for our newspaper publishing company. Basically the form consists of a checklist field (along with a few other basic fields) which I enter all the ad spaces available to be sold into. When someone sells one of the spaces, they select it from the list and submit the form. Formstack has one unique feature over Gravity Forms, and that is the option to set a field to be 'Unique'.

I believe you can set certain fields to be unique in GF, such as an email field to stop the same address being submitted twice, but the difference with the Formstack feature is that when applied to checklist fields, once an option has been checked and submitted it is hidden from the list until the submission is deleted from the backend.

I would really love to be able to use GF to manage all my forms directly on my site, but this feature is really essential to me.

Is this something you would consider adding? Would it be very difficult to achieve?

Thanks in advance,

Tony

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday August 25, 2011 | Permalink
  2. Very cool idea. It is a feature we have wanted to implement but weren't sure the best way to add it to the UI. Using the Unique option makes sense. We can certainly look at adding this as a feature in a future release.

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday August 25, 2011 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.