PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

field order error

1. If a user presses tab while on the first field in any of my forms, the curser takes the user to a separate form on the footer rather than to the next field on the form they were on. How do I correct this?

Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday March 6, 2013 | Permalink
  2. David Peralty

Can you link to your form please? If you are using a widget to have a form in your footer, can you set the Tab Index setting on the widget to be a number higher than the number of fields in your body form please?

3. Thanks David. I set the tab index on the footer to 200 just to be safe. Now when I tab from the first field it goes to "skip to toolbar". http://foxxr.com/contact-us/

4. David Peralty

Can you clear the cache on the page? I don't see the tab index on the footer widget starting at 200. As for the toolbar, that is only seen by logged in users, and there isn't anything we can do about that, other than start your form at a different tab index as the toolbar wants to be #1.