PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Form entries not saved

1. thyske

Since a couple of days all my form entries are no longer to saved to the database. Also notification emails are empty. First I thought it had to do with an update of GF, but I switched back to 1.6.5. and I still have an issue. Strangely enough, the same version does work properly in my test environment.

In my confirmation message, I've added merge fields. Also these are empty. The user does not see any error messages.

I've tried to analyse the cause by disabling all my other plugins, using default theme etc, but no luck so far.

I've setup a test form (I had to disable all real forms). Do have any idea why the form entries are no longer saved to the database. When I look at the list of entries of a form, you see the number of (unread) entries. This count is updated for each new entry, but you cannot see any entry in the list.

Here's the link to the test form: http://www.avsprint.nl/test-wedstrijd

Thanks!

Posted 11 years ago on Friday September 7, 2012 | Permalink
  2. thyske

I think posting this issue to this forum brought me luck. I've found the issue! And solved the problem. It was a conflicting plugin (Better Anchor Links) that caused all these issues. No further support needed.

Posted 11 years ago on Friday September 7, 2012 | Permalink
  3. Thank you for the update.

Posted 11 years ago on Saturday September 8, 2012 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.