PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Form entries stuck at spam

1. I have a multi-page form with a lot of fields, and sometimes (not always!) form submissions get stuck at the Spam part in my WP admin at Entries. I have Akismet running, however "Akismet Integration" is set to "No". Any way to prevent any form submission ending up at spam, as with this multi-page form it's very unlikely it's really spam? I'm using the latest version of GF. Thank you for your help!

Posted 12 years ago on Sunday March 4, 2012 | Permalink
  2. Hi, Rene,

Can you double-check that you have the Akismet Integration set to No? The Spam link for entries does not display when that is set to No. Are you re-enabling it to see if you have entries marked as Spam and then disabling it? Did you perhaps add the code for the Akismet hook to your functions.php before we added the setting to turn it on/off in the admin?

Posted 12 years ago on Monday March 12, 2012 | Permalink
  3. bluefuze

I had the exact same problem. I then enabled Akismet, and the spam filter still displayed. Then I disabled Akismet and the spam filter went away. WTF?! It seems to solve the problem for now however. Thank you Dana!

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday March 15, 2012 | Permalink
  4. I'm in the same boat. Hopefully we can get a solution. I stuck at a standstill.

Posted 12 years ago on Monday March 19, 2012 | Permalink
  5. Hi, folks,

I have not been able to reproduce this issue. If anyone can provide me the exact steps that would be great.

Posted 12 years ago on Monday March 26, 2012 | Permalink
  6. I'm unsure, but it could have been because I had Askimet activated also.

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday March 28, 2012 | Permalink
  7. I turned off Akismet and now the form is no longer sending form results to SPAM... but I'm kind of dreading the levels of SPAM that might result.

Posted 11 years ago on Tuesday May 15, 2012 | Permalink