PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Form Preview and Entry Column Edit both 404

1. I have a completely clean install of WP and GF (both latest versions as of right now) and when I click on "preview" up pops the new window, but I just get the default 404 page. Same thing happens when I try to edit the columns on the entries page: straight to 404.

Other info:
    -- this is a Multisite install. Both the main site and the single existing child site exhibit the same behaviour.
    -- I have no other plugins installed except Justin's Members plugin
    -- Changing the theme has no effect which is fair enough as these are both on the admin side.

So, anyone have any ideas for this?

Thanks very much!
    Cam

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday November 3, 2011 | Permalink
  2. Hi Cam,

We are working on a fix for this issue. I'll be back in touch shortly.

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday November 3, 2011 | Permalink
  3. Hi David,

Could you (even very vaguely) define "shortly" so I'm not continually hitting F5 all day? :-)

Many thanks!
    Cam

Posted 12 years ago on Friday November 4, 2011 | Permalink
  4. Our team was traveling and attending WordCamp Philadelphia on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Combined with the weekend, that means any developing is not going to begin until today. One of our developers is working on this today and it will be corrected in the next release. We will send you an interim release once this issue has been corrected.

Posted 12 years ago on Monday November 7, 2011 | Permalink
  5. Hi Guys,

You should see v1.6.1 available by automatic upgrade. This version should resolve this issue. Let me know if anyone is still having trouble. david@rocketgenius.com :)

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday November 8, 2011 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.