PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

French Localization Breaks Form Editor (GF 1.5.1)

1. Hi!

This is the continuation of my issue discussed in this thread:

http://www.gravityhelp.com/forums/topic/field-editing-in-15-doesnt-work

I didn't want to detract that thread further as the original issues discussed there have other causes than mine.

I just wanted to know if Carl or anyone has made progress in finding out what may be breaking the form editor when my French translation is active. You were supposed to try my translation files in a local install.

Thanks guys!

Posted 13 years ago on Wednesday April 20, 2011 | Permalink
  2. Hi!

Any progress on this? Is this anything I can fix in the translation or a bug in Gravity Forms?

Posted 13 years ago on Friday April 22, 2011 | Permalink
  3. Gravity Forms v1.5.1.5, which is available on the Plugin Downloads page corrects this issue. It hasn't been released via automatic update yet, but it's available on the Downloads page.

4. Awesome Carl! I installed it in the site I'm working on locally and the form editor indeed working great with the translation in place.

Thank you! You guys rock!

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.