PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

GetResponse Integration

1. Hi,

I saw a thread from about a year ago that said you'd be supporting GetResponse integration in a few months. I was wondering if that's happened yet?

Thank you for your help.

Meg

Posted 11 years ago on Tuesday September 4, 2012 | Permalink
  2. That has not happened. I'll move this to feature requests for now. Thanks.

Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday September 5, 2012 | Permalink
  3. Ok, thanks!

Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday September 5, 2012 | Permalink
  4. I'm disappointed to see that Carl had said probably late 2011 and near the end of 2012 that feature is still not here.

Also, no response on that thread from a comment I left 4 months ago.

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday September 6, 2012 | Permalink
  5. David Peralty

This is why we no longer speculate about when features will come out. I hope you will agree that we have launched some great new features, kept up with WordPress as it expands and continues to grow, and worked to reduce theme and plugin conflicts. We would love to add every feature, but there is only so much bandwidth in the company to develop new things.

6. Definitely. I love gravity forms. But, that doesn't change the fact it was speculated to be out last year.

7. cthorpe

I really need GetResponse integration, as I have moved to them from Aweber.

Please get this to us sooner rather than later.

Carl

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday October 25, 2012 | Permalink
  8. Still waiting for GetResponse integration. This is a huge service used by many, many people. A plugin would complement aweber and mailchimp nicely! Please release the GetResponse add-on before the end of 2012!

Posted 11 years ago on Saturday November 3, 2012 | Permalink
  9. Me too!! Please build this!

Posted 11 years ago on Saturday November 3, 2012 | Permalink
  10. Me too please

Posted 11 years ago on Friday January 11, 2013 | Permalink
  11. How difficult could it be to add a GetResponse integration?

Posted 11 years ago on Friday March 1, 2013 | Permalink
  12. We'll take that as another vote for a GetResponse add-on.

Posted 11 years ago on Saturday March 2, 2013 | Permalink
  13. Yes, please add Getresponse support. I'm switching as well and an add-on integration would be great.

Posted 11 years ago on Tuesday March 19, 2013 | Permalink
  14. Yup, interested too, AWeber must be pleased as it is driving my decision to pay more with them than I would with GetResponse.

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday April 4, 2013 | Permalink
  15. Another vote for Get Response integration. I assumed it would be with us soon, but no sign yet and no info:-(

Posted 10 years ago on Thursday June 6, 2013 | Permalink
  16. David Peralty

Thanks for all the votes guys, the development team takes this into consideration when working on new features.

Posted 10 years ago on Thursday June 6, 2013 | Permalink
  17. wordpressuser

I understand the inevitable arguments that "we don't have infinite resources, we have to support / test it, worry about future API changes / GF major updates, etc"... but the disparity between the aweber and a getresponse adons have to be fairly minimal. The concepts are almost identical (i.e.: the business logic is pretty much already defined), and the APIs for integration are probably fairly standard / simple. In the context of new and similar addons, this has to comparatively simple.

I love GF, and am not trying to be a troll here. The thing that can be disappointing is the GF doesn't seem to own or apologize for poorly set expectations or provide / commit to future expectations.

What are we all missing here?

Posted 10 years ago on Monday June 17, 2013 | Permalink
  18. David Peralty

If you have the ability and understanding, please feel free to take our AWeber add-on and make the customizations. I'm sure the community would love to see a GetResponse add-on released, but as you already mentioned, we just don't currently have the resources to make every add-on for every need. Our developers are currently all engaged in active projects.

Posted 10 years ago on Monday June 17, 2013 | Permalink