PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Gravity Forms conflict with Yoast SEO?

1. knetix

For some reason I'm having difficulty installing gravity forms on a site that uses Yoast's SEO plugin. I've narrowed it down to a conflict between these 2 plugins, however the confusing part is that only the /wp-admin/ pages are affected (500 error), the website is unaffected.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? Any solutions?

Thanks!

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday September 27, 2012 | Permalink
  2. I use both of these plugins on the majority of my websites and dont have any issues

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday September 27, 2012 | Permalink
  3. I also use both plugins on quite a few sites and do not have any trouble at all.

Can you check your error logs and see what is causing the 500 Internal Server Error?

Posted 11 years ago on Friday September 28, 2012 | Permalink
  4. Just as an FYI, i'm having the same issue. My error log points too -> [Mon Nov 19 12:56:32 2012] [warn] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 86 bytes) in /home/mediadev/public_html/*sitename*/wp-includes/capabilities.php on line 696

Posted 11 years ago on Monday November 19, 2012 | Permalink
  5. Adding
    define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '96M');

to wp-config.php solved my issue.

Marty

6. Thank you for the update.

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.