PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Gravity Forms creating post and ACF – fields not displaying on front-end

1. Hi there! I have a site set-up where I'm creating a post from a Gravity Form and writing to existing Advanced Custom Fields. Everything seems to be working except that the fields don't display on the front-end until I go into the post and click the "Update" button.

After filling out the form I can go to the admin screen and see that all of the ACF fields are filled in, but they do not show in the template I've created. The post shows as published. However, when I hit update all of the fields populate on the front-end.

What do I need to do to make this work correctly?

Thanks in advance!

Posted 11 years ago on Friday March 22, 2013 | Permalink
  2. Please check with the author of the Advanced Custom Fields plugin as it sounds as though Gravity Forms is capturing the information correctly, it's just not being output properly in your post. This is the second report I have heard of this problem.

Posted 11 years ago on Sunday March 24, 2013 | Permalink
  3. Thanks Chris. I had a support ticket in with ACF and he's tweaked the most recent build to work correctly.

Posted 11 years ago on Tuesday March 26, 2013 | Permalink
  4. Awesome. Glad that was resolved successfully.

Posted 11 years ago on Tuesday March 26, 2013 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.