PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Hide unused conditional form section titles in entries and emails

1. I have a very complex form which has a select which is used to conditionally display one of eight sections. Only one of the eight sections will ever been displayed for a single form submission. Some of these sections have subsections as well.

What I would like to know is if there is a way to hide all the "unused" section titles from the entries and email notifications that I am receiving? Currently, I see all the sections titles even though they were not the selected option.

Thanks

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday July 28, 2011 | Permalink
  2. nudge...

Do I need to try to explain more clearly?

Thanks

Posted 12 years ago on Monday August 1, 2011 | Permalink
  3. Currently there is not. It's a situation that we will be correcting in the 1.6 release. We will be adding logic to the entry detail and the {all_fields} output so that Sections that are empty do not show the Section Header. Gravity Forms v1.6 will be available as a beta release later this month, it's looking like it's going to be a great release. Lots of new features and enhancements.

4. Awesome. Thanks for such a great and well supported plugin.