PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

How to? bookingsystem.

1. Hi guys
    First of all thanks for awesome support in previous matters..

I am wondering if there is tutorials/videos on how to set up a form where the chosen fields (in a form) will be posted back above the form (when okayed).

my client need a weekly booking form that comes down to hour/day and treatment.
    but how do I make the booking work so that when approved hour show up as booked space like a simple text and maybe excluded in the form, so that next customer cant book the same time..

what i need is:
    name
    phone
    email
    treatment: dropdown(about 10 different things)
    Week - 47-48-49-50 and so on
    day - mon-tue-wed-thu-fri (but in swedish)
    hour 9.00 to 15.00 (on one hour increments)
    textfield for extra comment

is there any way you can help... I dont mean that I want u to do the work but is there any way u can point me to a similar project or tutorial...

Grateful for any help :)

Posted 14 years ago on Thursday December 3, 2009 | Permalink
  2. Sooo

Is there any way that I can post back to the site? on the same page? the booking? when okayed?

see above...

Please :)

Posted 14 years ago on Tuesday December 8, 2009 | Permalink
  3. Jens,
    I am not sure I understand it correctly, but Gravity Forms by default posts to the same page. Excluding the hours already taken will take some PHP code, but displaying the booking information after submission could be done by simply using the confirmation text. Let me know if I am missing something here.

Posted 14 years ago on Wednesday December 9, 2009 | Permalink
  4. well I want every previous booking to be visible before you choose.
    So, not after youve filled out the form, but before and above the unfilled form.

If anyone has booked. it would look like this:
    15/12 -09 Mon 11.00-12.00 time is booked!

(and maybe when that date has passed the text dissapears....)

can I atleast show previous bookings? above the form?

Posted 14 years ago on Thursday December 17, 2009 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.