PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

How to have weigthed / valued prioritization of multiple choices?

1. I sought an answer to the above questions but only found one post that ran for years but still back in 2011 had got no final feedback as to the issue having been resolved.

Of course I tested the various options for fields but the closest I came to that was the advanced list with columns and then limiting it to one row and having each option placed in each column in the first row. Then each of the options, being answers to some question, should be given a value from say 1-7 if there were seven answers which should be prioritized.

The problem is, I could ask people to fill it out but how to restrict the use of numbers to avoid dublets/duplicates.

Ex: Five different answers and they have to be given each a number by the one who fills out the form. Say the first answer (if using the field "list" as the way to do it) is 3 since 5 is the highest priority for that person, and he then prioritizes the first answer to be 3.

How to only allow the numbers 1,2,4,5 to be option at the following answer which had to be prioritized? So forth how to constrict the answers, how to avoid duplicates etc?

Regards

Posted 12 years ago on Sunday March 18, 2012 | Permalink