PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

How to send a notification to someone other than admin

1. I have created a survey (spiritual assessment). I want the person taking the survey to be able to send a copy to an accountability partner rather than to me or my website. Before I purchased Gravity Forms I was told this could be done, I just can't figure out how to set it up on notifications. Any help would be appreciated. THANX

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday April 11, 2013 | Permalink
  2. David Peralty

You could have the admin notification sent to the third party, or using our Gravity Forms 1.7 Beta 2, you can set-up as many notifications as you like.

3. THANX, David, for your quick response. I can't seem to get this to work. I must be missing something. Can you be a bit more specific about settings to do this?

4. What do your notification settings currently look like? Are you placing the email you'd like the notification to go to into the "To" input? You can also use the BCC input for emails. Both take multiple email address, just separate with a comma.

Posted 11 years ago on Friday April 12, 2013 | Permalink