PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

I bought a form I can't use

1. Donald

Over a year ago I hired a developer to build me a form. I know nothing about forms and that's why I hired a developer. It worked great. This was over a year ago. I had an email problem and therefore didn't get the reminder to renew. Me and this developer lost contact and I needed this form updated.

I knew very little about gravity forms (still don't) but I was learning. I later learned that it expired. I didn't think much of it and so I purchased another form. I then learned that this form does not have the advanced add ons. I learned that I should have purchased the renew instead. (it was 100) then. I didn't know that I could upgrade the 40 that I spent.

I contacted my developer (he doesn't do that work anymore) and he sent me the key for the old form. I paid him 40 for this. I then find out that this needs to be renewed Please bear with me because I don't know much about gravity forms or how registration works To make a long story short ! have now spent 80 and still don't have a form I can use.

I then tried to renew the license for 100. It's now 200

It took me a while to learn about gravity forms and I'm still learning. Hence I was asking someone to sell me a form. I didn't know I was doing anything doggy or trying to rip off gravity forms. I didn't know it was morally wrong until today.

Will you still allow me to update my form for $100? I know it's my fault for being slow at learning. I know that I should pay 200. If you do this I won't even try to use my 40 form to upgrade to offset the cost

Can I renew for 100?

I wouldn't have a problem bying a developer license but then I will have spent $280 instead of 200

Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday July 11, 2012 | Permalink