PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Identical values cause problem with conditional logic

1. Hello, I have a product field with the value set to a dollar amount without a dollar sign. Another field is set to display or not depending on the first selection. Well from what I've figured out, since two of the items have 100 for the value, the second field can't differentiate between the two.

The reason I have 100 in the value is that I'm passing it to a form that autosubmits to Google checkout using the the product value. If I try to send the Price in the parameter it adds a $ which Google Checkout isn't liking.

So is there a way to send the price as a parameter without the dollar sign?

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday September 27, 2012 | Permalink
  2. You might have to use another conditional because as you discovered, the duplicate value confuses the conditional logic.

Can you post a link to this form online please so we can take a look? Thank you.

Posted 11 years ago on Friday September 28, 2012 | Permalink
  3. I figured out a way to pass the price in the url without the dollar sign (fieldname:price) and so the value could be the name of the item. So it's all working now. Thanks.

Posted 11 years ago on Friday September 28, 2012 | Permalink
  4. Glad you were able to work around that for your situation. Thank you for the update.

Posted 11 years ago on Saturday September 29, 2012 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.