PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Image Metadata - Title, Caption, Description don't show on front end

1. I searched for this since it must be a simple solution that I am missing. I stopped using Image Metadata on images since they don't show on the front end on my sites.

Any tips on how to fix this?

Thanks so much, Nancy

Posted 11 years ago on Tuesday February 12, 2013 | Permalink
  2. David Peralty

Hi there, can you give us more information on what you mean, and what is happening or not happening?

3. Hi David,
    I use the content template in Gravity forms to display the photos. But, the content template does not display the image meta.

I'd rather use a custom field to display the images. I use CFs for everything else. But the Post > Custom Field > Field type does not include an Image type. Just file upload.

I just created a post with photos here: http://wayland375.com/wayland-history/. Most have full image meta that does not display.

Any tips would be most appreciated.

4. David Peralty

When you say meta data, what do you mean? Can you walk me through more regarding what you are expecting, I don't understand exactly what issue we are trying to resolve.