PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Image uploader/editor

1. Hi,

I have been making a lot of headway with Gravity Forms over the last couple of weeks, but I am pretty stuck when it comes to dealing with images.

I would like to be able to upload multiple images (like you can within Wordpress itself), and also let the uploader edit/delete those images when editing the content.

I've managed to make most of the content editable by the content author using the excellent Update Post plugin for GF, but that doesn't seem to deal too well with images.

Any pointers would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Posted 11 years ago on Tuesday November 20, 2012 | Permalink
  2. There is nothing like that built in to Gravity Forms. Since you are using the Update Post add-on to allow the user to edit their content, you might need to find something similar for images.

BuddyPress has a built in image editor, mostly for cropping images.

Multiple image uploads from Gravity Forms has been on our radar for a while but no plans have been announced.

Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday November 21, 2012 | Permalink
  3. I haven't had any success getting it to work yet, and I'm not sure how it would work since the file upload in gravity forms doesn't upload the image until the form is submitted, that being said, there is an Aviary Image Editor Add-on For Gravity Forms, and if you can get it to work it might be just what you're looking for.

Posted 11 years ago on Monday January 28, 2013 | Permalink
  4. David Peralty

I haven't tried the Aviary Image Editor Add-on as of yet, but that seems like a great option if it works for your needs. We are looking at our media management and hope to do more on that sometime this year. All my best!

Posted 11 years ago on Monday January 28, 2013 | Permalink