PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

interspire email marketer integration

1. stuuk

Is there any devlopment to get interspire email marketer integrated?

Posted 13 years ago on Tuesday October 5, 2010 | Permalink
  2. Currently there is no active development on an Interspire Email Marketer add-on. You are the second user to ask so there hasn't been a lot of requests for it. We typically try to integrate with online services that have public API's rather than standalone products that users install locally because of the support and logistics involved in supporting that type of product.

You could certainly hire a developer to implement this type of customization. Gravity Forms has a lot of api hooks available to a WordPress developer should have no problem doing this type of customization.

Posted 13 years ago on Tuesday October 5, 2010 | Permalink
  3. stuuk

I cold rally do with this at the moment. The thing is, I use Interspire Email Marketer as a CRM as well as a newsletter system.Campaign Monitor and MailChimp cat be used in that way

I would pay for this to be developed

Posted 13 years ago on Tuesday January 18, 2011 | Permalink
  4. We don't do custom development work, but would be happy to refer you to a couple of qualified programmers.

You can reach out to david@ounceoftalent.com or brad@webdevstudios.com - both are great guys to work with and both have extensive Gravity Forms experience.

Posted 13 years ago on Wednesday January 19, 2011 | Permalink
  5. peterbutler

Hi,

I would also like interspire integration.
    Interspire does have a public api to use
    http://www.interspire.com/emailmarketer/pdf/XMLApiDocumentation.pdf

Has anyone else done this?

Thanks

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday May 24, 2012 | Permalink
  6. I'll add a voice to an Interspire add on, quite a few of our clients use it and it would be very useful if we could link with it.

Posted 11 years ago on Tuesday July 3, 2012 | Permalink
  7. peterbutler

Are you guys able to check out this public API to see how easy this is to do. (while you're doing nothing - lol. A joke in our office)

Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday July 4, 2012 | Permalink
  8. peterbutler

It seems there is 2 conversations going on for this at the moment, the other one is here - http://www.gravityhelp.com/forums/topic/call-interspire-sendstudio-form-from-gf-how

My developer renewal has just come up and I'd love you guys even more than I do if someone can deal with this API between GV and Interspire.

Something that may have been overlooked is that other CRM's connect to Interspire like Legrand so that may well open other people up to using gravity forms and making connections that way.

PS: I've renewed even though I'm not feeling the love right now.

Best Regards,

Peter Butler

Posted 11 years ago on Saturday July 7, 2012 | Permalink
  9. Thanks for your renewal Peter. We create additional add-ons as we are able, based on the interest shown. We'll keep this one open as a feature request and see how much attention it garners.

Additionally, there are quite a few third party add-ons for Gravity Forms in the WordPress plugin directory. There is nothing stopping an individual from creating their own Interspire add-on.

http://www.gravityhelp.com/other-resources/

Posted 11 years ago on Sunday July 8, 2012 | Permalink