PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Is it possible to tabulate the responses to a form?

1. Is it possible to tabulate the responses that are collected to a form.

What I mean is .. let's say, I have a form, and on the form there are several questions, with checkboxes and/or radio buttons and/or drop down menus, etc.

And in addition to receiving the individual responses (for each form that is submitted), is it possible to use Gravity Forms to tell me how many people selected each one of the choices in each form question?

I'm looking for a way to be able to view (in one screen, kind of like in a simple report format) a list of all the responses I received to a form. (This way I can see how many people might have selected each answer to the form fields/questions that were being asked.

And/or maybe to be able to export the responses in a .csv format?

Please let me know.

Thanks,
    Gary

Posted 13 years ago on Sunday October 17, 2010 | Permalink
  2. You can export entry data to a CSV file by going to the Import/Export area under Forms.

Gravity Forms does not do reporting or field calculations. It only shows you the entry data. We are planning on creating a reporting add-on eventually.

Posted 13 years ago on Monday October 18, 2010 | Permalink
  3. Carl,

Thanks. When you say eventually .. do you mean like .. maybe within the next 6 months, 1 year, 2 years, or .. who knows. :-) *smile*

Thanks,
    Gary

4. A reporting add-on won't be until sometime in 2011.

5. Thanks. :-)
    Gary

Posted 13 years ago on Tuesday October 19, 2010 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.