PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

MailChimp Autoresponder Trigger

1. I have an ecourse that I am delivering via MailChimp autoresponder. However, I am having some trouble with the autoresponder triggers for it.

I have set up the signup form to send people who purchase the course to a specific group in my list.

My form has a hidden date field used to trigger the autoresponder when people purchase the course and are added to my list.

I have an introductory email that I want to be delivered 'within the hour' of people signing up for the course.

However, due to the timezone difference between some of my purchasers & MailChimp's autoresponder timezones, the introductory email is not being delivered when expected.

MailChimp's servers use UTC ... is there a way to set the date field in Gravity Forms to a specific timezone so that it all matches up and MailChimp will send my introductory email?

Thanks
    Meg

Posted 10 years ago on Thursday June 27, 2013 | Permalink
  2. Richard Vav
    Administrator

If you still require assistance with this please open a new support ticket or a priority support ticket if you are a developer license holder. Thank you.

Posted 10 years ago on Saturday July 27, 2013 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.