PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Multi Site Blog Deletion leaves Gravity Forms tables behind...

1. David

Maybe someone can point me in the right direction...Not sure if this post should go here or in the user registration plugin but here we go...

I'm using gravity forms with the user registration plugin to create sites on user registration on my multisite. I then use wp-replicator to copy contents to that blog. It works fantastic.

When I delete a blog from the MultiSite network panel, it works fine, no issues. But looking in the database I see that it deleted all of the tables for that site EXCEPT for the gravity form tables...odd since it seems like the blog delete function just grabs the tables with the proper blog id prefix...though I suppose I'm wrong.

Any ideas? Not a huge issue but I'd like to keep the database clean without having to go in and manually remove the tables everytime.

Thanks!

Posted 11 years ago on Friday June 29, 2012 | Permalink
  2. Any word on this? I am looking for the very same functionality.

Posted 11 years ago on Saturday August 11, 2012 | Permalink